Job Description – Machine Operator – $15/hr + Benefits
Our Fortune 500 client in the automotive industry is seeking a qualified individual to be a Machine Operator! You will operate and maintain operations of quality testing equipment for tires.
An employee’s typical day is 7pm-7am or 7am-7pm (REQUIRED to be available for both shifts). They run check tires and verify check tires meets limits, cleans lasers and rim, and ensure all machines are marking properly. They also monitor the performance of machines (make sure they are running).
Key Responsibilities – Machine Operator – $15/hr + Benefits
- Programming machinery
- Ensuring that product consistently meets quality expectations (95% or higher pass rate)
- Housekeeping of equipment
- Dispositioning tires correctly
- Evaluating check tires to high quality standards
- Making adjustment to machinery, as needed
- Operating about 2-4 small machines by mounting tires on to it
- Using a computer to enter information and reading numbers and results from computer
- Maintaining production flow- for example if there is a tire jam, you must go up a ladder to retrieve the jammed tire
Required Skills and Knowledge- Machine Operator – $15/hr + Benefits
- Dependable and punctual
- Ability to work well with co-workers, including management
- Excellent attendance
Education and Experience – Machine Operator – $15/hr + Benefits
- HS Diploma or equivalent
Benefits and Pay – Machine Operator – $15/hr + Benefits
- $15/hour plus benefits
- We offer healthcare, a 50% dental reimbursement, and free $25,000 life insurance
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran