Job Description – Call Center Team Lead
Are you searching for an opportunity to advance your career in customer service? Can you envision yourself helping customers while playing a leadership role for your team? If so, our current Team Lead opening could be a great fit for you! This is a full-time position offering great benefits, including health insurance, life insurance, dental reimbursement, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off, holiday pay and more.
We are hiring immediately, so if this opportunity sounds like the right fit for you, please apply today!
Key Responsibilities – Call Center Team Lead
How does a Team Lead spend their day?
A Team Lead plays a pivotal role as a working supervisor in the day-to-day operations of our customer service center. From developing relationships with our agents, supporting our customers, team coaching, and more, you will be making a significant impact every day. Day-to-day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring excellent customer service by acting as a resource for a team of customer service agents
- Being available to answer agent questions and reinforcing call center processes
- Supporting agents as the point of escalation for callers
- Coaching and encouraging a growing team
- Supporting the team by taking live calls
- Acting as a communication link between management and agents
- Tracking daily team activities
Being a role model for the team – leading by example!
Required Skills and Knowledge- Call Center Team Lead
Are you a good fit?
- Do you have strong verbal and written communication skills?
- Do you connect with people easily?
- Do you have a continuous-improvement mindset?
- Are you self-motivated, and extremely detail-oriented with strong multi-tasking skills?
Education and Experience – Call Center Team Lead
- Ideally, 1-2 years of leadership experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- Experience leading a remote team is preferred
- Experience contributing to a passionate, collaborative culture
Benefits and Pay – Call Center Team Lead
Pay rate is commensurate with experience and includes the following:
- $21.60 – $24.00/hour
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays
- 401K match
- Tuition reimbursement
We are hiring immediately! Apply today and we will contact you to start the interview process. We are looking forward to meeting with you!
For SEO Purposes Only: Call Center Supervisor / Call Center Supervisor / Call Center Supervisor
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran