Job Description – Safelite Open House! Auto Glass Installation Technician Trainee – $18-$20/hr!
Safelite AutoGlass and InnoSource are partnering to hold an open interview event at its Mount Pleasant location on Wednesday, March 15th from 10:00AM – 3:00PM EST! This position will start out paying $18/hr, increasing to $20/hr after training and certification – while also providing the opportunity for bonuses and overtime. This position is not only a great way to get your foot in the door at a respected company, but is also provides a path for where you want your career to grow to in the future!
No reservation is needed – please just submit your invitation and arrive at the following address between 10:00am and 3:00pm: 1407 Stuart Engals Blvd Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
Key Responsibilities – Safelite Open House! Auto Glass Installation Technician Trainee – $18-$20/hr!
- Installing & repairing auto glass
- Recalibrating automotive safety systems
- Offering additional products and services
- Studies and passes Safelite’s SafeTech™ certification
Required Skills and Knowledge- Safelite Open House! Auto Glass Installation Technician Trainee – $18-$20/hr!
If you hold some or all of the below skills, this career opportunity could be the perfect fit for you!
- Results Driven
- Driven to achieve the best possible results, and goes above and beyone to see this happen
- Provides the same level of customer service you would like to receive
- Technical & Mechanical Skills
- Familiarity with tools as well as technology
- Seeking to learn from others, as well as learning from your own experiences
- Adaptability/Problem Solving
- Adjusting to new situations and trying new methods to meet goals and increase efficiency
Benefits and Pay – Safelite Open House! Auto Glass Installation Technician Trainee – $18-$20/hr!
- Competitive weekly pay, starting at $18.00/hr, increasing to $20/hr after training and certification
- Earn $5/set of wiper blades sold/installed
- Overtime opportunities
- A benefits package valued at more than $10k*.
- 401(k) plan with company matching, medical
plans, paid time off, holidays & volunteer days.
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran