Our Fortune 500 client in the automotive industry is currently seeking a Maintenance Specialist for their manufacturing plant in Danville!
Required Skills and Knowledge- Maintenance Specialist
- Electrical / PLC knowledge is strongly preferred
- Leadership skills
- Some logistics / procurement knowledge
Education and Experience – Maintenance Specialist
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Previous manufacturing / warehouse expereince preferred
Benefits and Pay – Maintenance Specialist
- Negoteiable pay, starting at $35/hr
- We offer healthcare, life insurance, and a dental reimbursement
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran