Job Description – Tire Tester – $19/hr + Benefits
InnoSource is seeking applicants to join the Product Evaluation Department as a
Tire Technician at our Fortune 500 client, Goodyear, in Akron!
The Product Evaluation Department is responsible for the testing needs of all tires
developed in its North American Innovation Center, including passenger, light truck,
aircraft, radial medium truck, race, and off-road construction tires.
Key Responsibilities – Tire Tester – $19/hr + Benefits
- Identifying test tires via mount request and test request sheets
- Mounting and dismounting tires on test equipment
- Measuring and collecting data as tires are testing
- Detecting malfunctions of machines that may affect test results
Required Skills and Knowledge- Tire Tester – $19/hr + Benefits
- Availability to work 3rd shift
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently
- Capability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Post-secondary education (preferred)
- Automotive mechanical industrial experience (preferred)
Education and Experience – Tire Tester – $19/hr + Benefits
- High School Diploma
Benefits and Pay – Tire Tester – $19/hr + Benefits
- Healthcare, Life Insurance, Dental Reimbursement
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran