Job Description – Customer Account Partner
Are you looking for a professional customer service and account management role with a great work life balance? Do you enjoy going above and beyond while providing business-to-business support and being the go-to contact for a customer?
Start your career path in a stable industry with a nationally known company that focuses on your success and advancement. This Fortune 500 company is rapidly growing and reimagining the chemical distribution industry. They pride themselves on their ability to be an ally to their customers and suppliers while helping them anticipate, navigate, and leverage meaningful growth opportunities. When you are on the team, you’ll play an important role in shaping how they deliver more than the standard chemical or ingredient by solving complex business ventures.
Key Responsibilities – Customer Account Partner
- You will be the single point of contact to provide consistent and positive customer experiences. You do this by prioritizing your day, managing customer accounts, and owning the shipping process for their products.
- Your goal is to develop productive partnerships and build trust through each interaction in an account management capacity.
- You have the authority to make decisions on behalf of the company to drive customer satisfaction.
- You become the investigator for any questions or issues.
- Most communication is through email, but you will take phone calls based on customer preference/urgency.
Required Skills and Knowledge- Customer Account Partner
- A proven track record of managing business-to-business customer relationships.
- Must demonstrate the ability to manage time as you will need to organize and set priorities to complete multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Experience in SAP and Salesforce is preferred but not required – you will be trained on everything you need to know.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools is preferred, especially Outlook and Excel.
Education and Experience – Customer Account Partner
- High School Diploma or GED required, college experience preferred
- 1-3 years of applicable experience in customer service, office administration, logistics, distribution, etc.
Benefits and Pay – Customer Account Partner
- Hybrid Schedule available after 90 days (2 days in office/3 days work from home)
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm schedule
- Casual work environment
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran