*This is a remote position, however candidates must be located within 60 miles from the Columbus area!
InnoSource (an agency that provides contract employees) is hiring now in Columbus, OH for Work From Home Customer Advocates.
What makes this job special?
- Opportunity to work from home
- You will be working collaboratively in a team atmosphere with a casual dress code – jeans allowed.
- Our Customer Advocates hard work is rewarded with contests, raffles and team parties.
- Inbound-only calls from customers inquiring about their service, bills, etc.
- Overtime opportunities, and room for advancement.
Education and Experience – Work From Home Customer Advocate
- Must have more than 2 years of experience working in complex customer service.
- You should have a stable work history, be a high school graduate or have your GED, and must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Utility business requires occasional mandatory overtime, especially during outages.
Benefits and Pay – Work From Home Customer Advocate
- Starts at $16.00/hour
- Generous benefits – Health and life insurance, dental reimbursement
- 6 weeks of paid virtual training
- Open availability Monday-Friday (8:00am-7:00pm) and Saturday (9:00am-1:00pm)
For SEO Purposes: Customer Service Representative / Customer Service Representative / Customer Service Representative / Customer Service Representative Remote / Customer Service Representative Remote / Customer Service Representative Remote / Remote Customer Service / Remote Customer Service / Remote Customer Service / Call Center Representative / Call Center Representative / Call Center Representative / Customer Service Remote / Customer Service Remote / Customer Service Remote / CSR / CSR / CSR
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Deadline for Applying for Work From Home Customer Advocate
Apply before March 26th, 2023.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran