Job Description – Manufacturing Quality Lab Technician- $16.50/hr!
Job Description – Manufacturing Quality Lab Technician
Do you have strong attention to detail skills? We are currently seeking Quality Associates to join our manufacturing testing team! As a Quality Associate, you ensure that the quality of the product is perfect for our customers!
Located conveniently in Danville, we offer $16.50 per hour & benefits! We are hiring immediately – apply today to take your manufacturing and production career to the next level!
Key Responsibilities – Manufacturing Quality Lab Technician- $16.50/hr!
The qualified candidate will be working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, in which they will be responsible for completing various tasks to ensure the quality of the product meets required standards. These tasks include, but are not limited to the following:
- Collect and prepare rubber and tire component samples for testing.
- Building of certain components for specialized testing.
- Communicate atypical results to managers, engineers, and analysts
- Complete and maintain quality documents.
- Maintain clean work area through good housekeeping practices.
- Assist in the training of new associates.
Required Skills and Knowledge- Manufacturing Quality Lab Technician- $16.50/hr!
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Must have a steady work history
- Must be detail oriented
Education and Experience – Manufacturing Quality Lab Technician- $16.50/hr!
- High school diploma and/or equivalent
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Quality experience preferred
Benefits and Pay – Manufacturing Quality Lab Technician- $16.50/hr!
- We offer healthcare, life insurance, and a dental reimbursement
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran