• Billing Exception processing - Receiving, investigating and responding to all customer inquiries from the internal organization or system (non call taking); Billing Exception activities include: researching, analyzing and performing appropriate system entries to process billing adjustments in accordance with company policies and procedures
• A strong commitment to resolving internal and external customer issues and requests in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner (non call taking)
• Demonstrated commitment to all aspects of safety
• Ability to work independently
• Attending necessary training and ability to follow training procedures
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
• Good communications skills with internal and external customers
• Basic math skills to accurately calculate figures and amounts
• Desire to learn, grow and work across FirstEnergy and deliver results
Required to take SASS test prior to interviewing.
• High school diploma or GED required
• Minimum 2 to 4 years work experience required working in computer systems
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel)
Equal Opportunity Employer - Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran
InnoSource, a leader in contact center, technical and professional recruiting, is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio with a geographic scope of the United States, placing top candidates into rewarding careers. We focus on contract staffing and on-site outsourcing for entire business functions.