We are currently seeking applicants for a Customer Service/Billing Specialist in New Castle, PA!
This is an entry level position and the qualified candidate will be responsible for:
• Billing Exception processing - Receiving, investigating and responding to all customer inquiries from the internal organization or system (non call taking); Billing Exception activities include: researching, analyzing and performing appropriate system entries to process billing adjustments in accordance with company policies and procedures
• A strong commitment to resolving internal and external customer issues and requests in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner (non call taking)
• Demonstrated commitment to all aspects of safety
• Ability to work independently
• Attending necessary training and ability to follow training procedures
Hours and Pay:
• High school diploma or GED required
• Minimum 2 to 4 years work experience required working in computer systems
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel)
• Good communications skills with internal and external customers
• Basic math skills to accurately calculate figures and amounts
• Desire to learn, grow and work across FirstEnergy and deliver results
• Ability to work on a team; collaborate in a group environment
Apply now and join the team in New Castle, PA!
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years, connecting career-oriented job seekers to long-term careers at our client partners. We have thousands of associates across the US employed at great Fortune 500 companies.
EOE Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet
InnoSource, a leader in contact center, technical and professional recruiting, is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio with a geographic scope of the United States, placing top candidates into rewarding careers. We focus on contract staffing and on-site outsourcing for entire business functions.